Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Coffee + ADHD = BOOM?

I had coffee Tuesday. And I just want to say. IT WAS AWESOME. I mean I did everything I ever wanted to do in 5 minutes. Although it made me even more hungry! I was like OMG. Coffee is good!
The wierd part is that I didn't know it was coffee at first. I was at Its A Grind by my house, and I ordered a carmel frappachino (SP?) [Who knew those things had coffee in them?] and I drank it all up. I like ran all the way home, and when I finally got there, I wasn't even tired! I think I am going to ferghetabout Sugar loading before track meets becuase COFFEE loading is the way to go! I mean seriously have you tried that stuff?

-- Side effects included
- Nonstop laughing
-Hearing voices in my head [Normal???]
- Nonstop talking
- Being even more hungry
- Couldn't stop shaking

And the best part was that I didn't even crash. Oh and another side effect? I was all tingle-y it was awesome, as if my legs were asleep!
Benchwarmers -

"I've lived my whole life thinking coffee was a monster. ITS NOT A MONSTER! TRUST ME! ITS NOT A MONSTER!"
"So how are you with Rockstar?"
"Not good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment